MY BLOG IS ALMOST TWOOOO!
Okay not v amazing i know. HAHAHA if i had kept other entries it'll be older than that. (:
JUNE16 is my blog's second birthday. ANY PRESENTS?
Im accepting advanced ones :D
WEEEEEHEEEEE not very emo now gonna get out to do the dumb gpp with vivien. I have a feeling we'll shop and digress quite a lot. Haha(:
I WANT SOMETHING ELSE
TO GET ME THROUGH THIS
SEMI-CHARMED KINDA LIFE
(not listenin' when you say)
GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(:
-
PS JOR i think i see the delight of you typing in CAPS hahaha IM ABIT ADDICTED TOO oh no oh no.
Hell,
Holidays are,
HEREEEEEEEEEEE!(:
I wanna crash polyyyyyyyy and go partyyyyyyyyy (not literally) i love you guys my loveliesssss im glad we went out yesterdayyyyyyy :D
I HOPE MY BLOG 'D BE FAMOUS SOMEDAY. LIKE, REALLY REALLY. HAHAAAAA like dream on right?
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Previous Posts
- Eek yumin is feeling thoughtful RIGHT NOW.Oh nonon...
- Ol'tus.-Yes i know what you're thinking.YUMIN &HER...
- HELLO ALL im feeling complete rubbishified now I N...
- Please forgive meIf I didn't say_ ____ ___Every si...
- I love this design.It's soooooooo adorable.Oh the ...
- PISS OFF, MAN.I AM SAYING - GO AWAY, FYI.NOT THAT ...
- Okay i'm bushed. I had wanted to tidy up my lit wo...
- I walked home.Urm, that's your cue to say WOW/WHOA...
- Expectedly bad.-I love andy lee hao wei&his stupid...
- I spinned/spun INTO control,literally.-Stupid cold...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home